Our club works together with schools and youth groups to enhance the opportunities for young people wishing to try out canoeing and kayaking.
We offer young people a diverse range of opportunities to begin and sustain an involvement in paddlesport and leadership while developing key skills.
Safety is at the heart of what we do. All coaches hold British Canoe Union qualifications, First Aid, enhanced CRB and Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults Certificates.
Details about the club OFSTED registration, insurance documents and risk assessments are available on request.
We run :
- one-off taster sessions
- British Canoe Union Awards
- youth sessions at half-term
- end of term activity days
- after school clubs
- London 2012 inspired school games and races
- residential experiences & camping trips
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- the very popular Summer Uni School Holiday programme
Please contact the Club Secretary:
T: 020 83991858
M: 0799 0684356